Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Untitled Short Comic. Yet.

So we had this finals in one of our subjects that gave us the freedom to do any art project we liked. Provided that we include the philosophy teachings in the subject (Philosophy of Man).

I cooked something up about existentialism. But unfortunately I wasn't able to finish it on time, and for the first time it's not because of my laziness. It's just that we had a crazy set of weeks these finals and I had my mind on other more important subjects such as Video Production and 3D Animation.

But of course I won't let this story go to waste. So here are the first three pages (out of ten).

1
NOPE THAT IS NOT MERIDA.

2

3

Instead of pushing the story through (that might bring a horrible storytelling) I passed this instead,
still connected to the comic.
Tomorrow I will work on the remaining pages. This will be my warm-up for my MAPROD next school-year. Which is like, the thesis of our course. I'm planning on working on a whole graphic novel. I'm having a story in my mind already so good luck to me I guess.

1 comment: