Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hi. Again.

Hi. I'm DiCi. I'm an artist of some sort. I do art in a comic style illustration primarily because I love comics but I do other forms of art as well such as digital art, logo design, typography, brand identity, illustration, painting, street art, etc. Heck, I even do music. I like electronic music and rock, so I love electronic rock. I'm still a student at Asia Pacific College as a Multimedia Arts student so I'm basically in a society full of artists.

This whole thing telling stuff about myself is tiring. This is like, my 4th or 5th art blog.

I've had my deviantart and even behance but I'm too lazy to maintain all of those. Mostly I show myself off at my Facebook account (in which you can add me by the way) or my Twitter (rarely but you can follow me too)

So why create another blog?

Well, aside from wasting space in the internet, I believe as an official artist I should have something to put my shit in. All bigtime comic artists have their blogs, and even indie comic artists too. In short this will be a bias to my comic life (but with some of my other art too because they may have feelings too be offended). Not that I will be a bigtime artist, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared right? lol

So have some unicorn fart, weird art and my comic fanboy nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment